Friday, July 29, 2011

Insta-TGIFriday

I'm Cheating.
This week was blah.  We got back from vacation.  Immediately we all got colds, and are a bunch of Groucho Marx's {get it... tee hee...our last name is Marks...nevermind}.  So since I was gone last week, and last week was totally awesomeness from start to glorious finish.... I'm posting last week's instagram pictures.  Yep. Cheating.
Flowers from my girls
On our 2 day drive to Florida I made my husband humor me and pull off to see the world's 2nd Biggest Pencil :)

We had REAL southern BBQ at Sticky Fingers Smokehouse in Savannah.  Where waitresses call our blondies, "adorable towheads" with big grins, and y'alls, and earn a big tip.
Savannah is gorgeous y'all.  And I can't wait to go back.

Then we got to Disney World. Which in case you were wondering, really is magical. Now you know. This was a dream come true trip for us.  Loved it.
Ah-ma-zing food!

And Tinkerbell!


Ate at Restaurantasauras. I couldn't make that up if I tried.

Cooled off in awesome fountains
Took adorable photos
Remembered that we love each other. A lot.
And braved roller coasters and Yetties at the same time!

And finished it off perfectly with one glorious day in Siesta Key.


3 comments:

  1. Love your photo's! I'm so glad you all had such a nice trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Glad you guys had a great trip, and enjoyed a lot of magic, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mari! I'm so excited to feature you today on my blog!!! :) Hope you have stop by when you have time. Have a great weekend and thanks so much for helping raise awareness of childhood hunger!

    ReplyDelete