Things I know for sure.
1. There is no way possible to share Christmas sugar cookies with others that my children cut out, frost and sprinkle. Their fingers were in their mouths from the first step to the last. I can't blame them really, and so about half way through I quit saying "go wash your hands again." So I decided to stop being mean mommy, let them lick, and not share with the neighbors.
2. I have Beautiful daughters.
3. I am madly in love with two boys, this is one of them.
4. I am so proud of this girl, the way she loves Jesus, and joy with which she sang out at her first Christmas program.
5. There is no way I can take Alex to a fancy restaurant. This particular picture is going to require a longer story. But that will be for another day.
6. God's greatest gift to me is this family.