Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Makes Me Happy

If you know me, you know I tend to get into self pitying moods due to the state in which I live, which happens to be hundreds and thousands of miles from my family and some of my best friends. So I am getting a kick in the rear from one of them and making a list of 10 things that make me happy and dwelling on those today.

10. The prospect of joining a missions trip to El Salvador next Summer for a week. I haven't done a missions trip since high school, I miss it, I crave it, hopefully God will want it for me too and help me raise the money.

9. Donovan in footy pajamas. He just got some new ones with a moose on it and it is so cute!

8. Listening to Izzy recite the Christmas story. She knows the verses word for word.

7. Having the girls home on Christmas break. LOVE IT!!! And Addison is fully loving having her big sisters to play with all day every day.

6. Little giggles

5. Spending an entire day reading a good book.

4. My new bathroom sink.

3. Looking at my Christmas cards on the wall

2. Alex, Alex, Alex and more Alex. He started using a Bow Flex a few months ago and good golly its like putting whip cream on top of pumpkin pie. Doesn't need it, but it sure makes it extra yummy!

1. God is good all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I just had a little giggle at your Alex one - you are too cute!!!

    Also - my boys have those moose footie PJs! Do they have little moose on the feet?? I should take a picture of my boys in them!

    Thanks for doing your top 10 :) I love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete