Friday, April 17, 2009

Growing Up

Well it finally happened. I am all grown up (most of the way). I have a daughter who is almost as tall as my shoulder, can read really well and thinks she should be able to do the cooking (and she's only 6), a daughter who is going to be playing soccer in 2 short weeks and joining a one week theatre camp this summer, I also have yet another daughter who is VERY tall, talking up a storm and hopefully soon will be potty trained. You just didn't know that my growing up is contingent on their growing up! There are also swimming lessons in the works for all three girls, and possibly gymnastics when school gets out. The busyness of a family of 6 is soon going to start!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Mar, it's not as impressive that Izzy is almost to your shoulder as it would be if she was almost to Alex's shoulder. You're rather on the small stature side...

    ReplyDelete