Monday, April 20, 2009

Pictures from March and April


Dad would ask me everytime I was holding Donovan, "are your arms tired Marilee?" Meaning, "I want to hold my grandson!"


At the beach with my big brother


Daniel's girlfriend buried him and made him a mermaid


Daniel and his daughter Aubrey Rose, burying her in the sand


Dad's mom, my gram, and Donovan's great-gram


Mom's dad, me, Aubrey and Donovan


Grandma, where we all get our blue eyes from


I had the best time getting to know my sweet niece that I don't get to see nearly enough. We were attached at the hip almost all weekend.


4 generations


To be continued, I have lots more from home of my little family still on my camera

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Mari. I am just sorry that we didn't get to see you!!! I love the 4 generations - and it reminds me that I need to get one! Sometimes living close you don't think about it!

    ReplyDelete