I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to my sweet friends and family who visit my little spot here in the universe. Here's why:
1.It seriously brightens my day to have you read and leave me a little hello in the comments.
2. Its like making a new friend who you find out digs all the same books and movies as you.
3. Everyone wants to be wanted and so do I.
4. While I'm not on the scale of bloggers who have hundreds or thousands of followers and probably never will, I'm super cool with that because I have you!
Why do I do it?
1. My head is like one of those crazy hillbilly houses that the guys on "American Pickers" find, where you are astounded at all the random stuff people have that you didn't even know existed....
2. Alex says he has to work at work and I can't call him 523 times a day to tell him every new thought.
3. I suffer from "last one picked-itis," a tramatic chidhood event left me with a manic need to make friends with, well, everyone. I'm working on deleting this particular reason however. I'm learning to let God be enough in my life and not have a constant need for acceptance. I want to desire God. Have him desire me. And not feel the need to have others desire me.
4. I have to write. Just do.
So, if you are one of the people that swings by and picks through my attic of a brain--- leave me a little comment so I can know you are out there! I'm happy you're here and want to know about it.