- Love the joy my simple Christmas tree brings me. It is covered in ornaments from my childhood. It is covered in ornaments from my childrens' childhood and my marriage. Its not fancy. But I LOVE it. It gives me great joy.
- I'm in the middle of many loads of laundry to pack up in our van with my kids and hublover and go spend Christmas with my sisters and mom for the first time in YEARS.
- And then I get to visit an awesome friend I haven't seen in years. But we have been living life together via internet anyway. Who says long distance doesn't work?
- Having trouble not going on and on and on about how God has given to us this year.
- How is it possible to be so happy and so sad at the same time? My heart is aching. Aching for terrible hurts other people are going through.
- Thankful for family. Thankful for friends. Thankful for people who have truly made a difference in our lives this year and they probably don't even realize what a big deal they are to us.
Luke 2:10 "And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people".
To those who are waiting. Those who are filled with joy. Those who are filled with anguish. Those who are penniless. Those who are blessed.