Friday, March 27, 2009

Thankfulness

I am so thankful today for tax returns. And for Alex having a job when so many people don't. While I don't like putting an entire tax return towards boring bills, instead of going out and getting something fun like we have in the past, I must say it feels SO SO SO GOOD to be out from underneath some of it. Next year we'll pay off the rest of my school loan and be even more out of it. If only that car payment would magically go away too! The return was literally deposited into my account at 9 o'clock this morning and by 10:30 most of it was gone! Ok, gotta go. My little baby wants some attention.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry Mari, but I know how you feel. We got new truck tires with our tax return and paid off our visa (and then lowered the limit again)...can you say b-o-r-i-n-g. But I, like you am very thankful Kerry has a job and our bills are paid.

    ReplyDelete