Monday, February 16, 2009

I don't really have anything to report.... I had a nice Valentine Day with my family. I decorated the dining room all up like I do every year while they are sequestered upstairs. They loved it like always. Layal was disappointed that it wasn't ready when she woke up, but I was a little busy with a sick baby Friday night to do it beforehand. It wasn't quite as elaborate as last year, but I was running around like a chicken as it was getting things ready before Donovan needed me again. The poor little guy has RSV (I'm pretty sure) I'm taking him to the doctor this afternoon because he keeps choking on all the phlegm in his chest. I'm really worried about him. He's having such a hard time breathing. So, worrying about him kind of tainted my excitement this year over Valentine's Day. Alex got me a plant hanger I was admiring at the home and garden show last week, and he got the girls and Donovan a frame with all of their names carved in wood on the bottom. I got them a beanbag chair for their playroom. I don't usually get them big gifts but we were already planning on getting one. That about sums up my weekend. I'll be more cheery after my little guy is on the mend!








1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty convinced you are one of the best moms ever. At least one of the best that I know! These are the memories that your kids (ha, I can't say "girls" anymore!) will cherish!

    I hope the little man is ok - RSV is NOTHING to mess with! Update when you get an update from his Dr. appt!

    ReplyDelete