Monday, September 15, 2008

4 Sick Marks' and an Alex

The fun of kids going back to school is that they get exposed to lots and lots of germs.....galore. My normally exceptionally healthy kids have brought home germs from school and given them to Addison and I. So currently our stats are at, swollen tonsils, runny noses and coughs. Aren't we a fun bunch? On an upnote, I am madly in love with my husband. After 6 years of marriage, 8 years with dating, I am starting to grasp the wonders of God's grace in giving him to me. It doesn't hurt that he has killer good looks. So my goal for the next few months is to be super devoted to him. (A few months because I suck at setting goals longer than that) I am going to stop wearing pajamas when he is home, except bedtime of course, I'm going to put makeup on and do my hair in something other than a ponytail and try to show him how much I value him. Pregnancy needs to stop being my excuse for "letting myself go." If Alex still thinks I look good, that I am going to try to actually look good for him. I will work better on my home, starting by going and putting away that laundry! Keep me accountable.

1 comment:

  1. Oh ugh. I am SOOO hoping my kiddos don't get sick now that they're in daycare! I can't afford to miss school! I hope your girls (and you) get better super fast!

    I love hearing about your love for Alex. It makes my heart smile! Oh, and I saw a guy the other day with a goatee like his and he looked JUST like Alex! It made me think of you :-)

    I love your goal, it's an awesome one and I think Alex will totally love it! I'll try to remember to ask you how it's going ;-)

    ReplyDelete