Friday, July 8, 2011

Just in Case.....

.... you thought I forgot....I didn't.  I have several El Salvador posts in mind.  I will tell my tale.  But right now, all my pictures are sitting safely on a hard drive.  In Alex's laptop.  In his office.  And the other ones' I want, are on a memory card of one of my team members.

In the mean-time, I am doing research for the up and coming Orphan/Adoption Advocacy ministry branch of the Church of the Open Door Missions vine.  I have A LOT to learn.  I'm already itching for my next missions trip!

We are leaving on our family vacation in one week!!!  Yahoooooo!!!! 

So, if you think of me, please keep me in your prayers.  I feel like the days slip by into the mist.  I don't ever end the day feeling like I did everything I wanted.  I'm discouraged.  I want to spend every second with my kids.  I want to keep an immaculate house.  I want to read for fun, read for research, and read to my kids.  I want to go on dates, and play with my friends.  I want to exercise, and bake and consequently exercise some more.  I want to finish all the little projects that never seem to get done around my house.  I want to breath in the Holy Spirit and bask in my salvation as I stare at the blue sky or a flower in my garden. And if I should happen upon a nap.... most of my happiness would be complete.
But prayer request number 2 is for some heart healing.  I'm consumed by heartache and  can't see the sun for the clouds.

p.s. Marla Taviano if you are reading... I'm almost done with your new book and will be sending you some questions for a blog post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment