1. Mom to 5. One I just won't see until I draw my last breath and I anticipate that day! But I do have one precious ultrasound photo of him that a kind hearted OB graciously gave me in a moment of divine grace to a devastated woman and her husband. (That was a really long sentence)
2. I don't sew. I don't scrapbook. I don't take quality photos. I don't decorate well. But I would love to have the ability!
3. Within moments of getting out of the shower I have to dry my ears. Inner, lobes, behind them. I can't focus on anything until my ears are dry. There are times, too many to count, where I have jumped out of bed at night and exclaimed to my poor husband, "I FORGOT TO DRY MY EARS!!" like the world is about to end or there's a robber in the house.
4. I keep forgetting that I HATE having bangs. Then I cut them, because I get bored. Only to remember, horrified later that I can't stand to have hair touching and tickling my forehead.
5. I'm considerate of others. Just am. Not bragging. I just am. I like to be nice. Which leads to number 6.
6. I hate it when people are rude or unkind. There's no sense in it. I get all riled up when someone I care about is treated unjustly and have been known to cry my eyes out if it happens to me.
7. I detest fads. Fad diets, fad toys, fad coffee, fad purses. I rebel against it and refuse to be a part of it. If you want to enjoy something, enjoy it. But do not get freaking OBSESSED about it. Its irritating, and I don't want to hear about it.
8. So poor when I was little that we made finger nail polish out of markers and glue.
9. Have been on my wonderful adventures with my husband including hanging out at Catherine Hepburn's estate, stayed at the Four Season's in Philadelphia, saw Phantom of the Opera on Broadway, watched a taping of the Today Show in NYC.... the list goes on and on. We have fun together.
10. I have a tendency to overflow jacuzzi bathtubs in hotels. And everytime I am shocked that I did it again.
12. My son and I dance to a Flo Rida song almost every day in the kitchen. Totally inappropriate lyrics and someday I will stop doing it, but if you have ever seen a baby break out in some rockin' dance moves, to only ONE song, you understand the need to repeat that "cutest thing in the world behaviour." At least its not "Baby Got Back" like in that one Friends episode. See, it could be worse.
13. This is my other BFF. My big sister Katie. She rocks. She is probably the most supportive person I've ever know. Also long-distance, but we make it work.
14. I would love to write a book. Maybe someday. I just don't know if I have enough thoughts to fill one up.
15. I have delusions of grandeur. To be a famous actress, country music star, to be Samantha Brown from the Travel Channel, best selling author. Oh yeah. Its no joke.
And you? Give me one random fact about you. Lets get to know each other.