Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Treat!

I could fill this page with a bunch of non-sense ramblings.  But I won't.  Because while last night brought plenty to talk about in the partyin' with friends who are swiftly edging closer to the family type of relationship, the beauty that God graces us in Autumn, how it rains beautiful yellow leaves and how we crunch on red, orange and brown ones... the story is in the photos.  I am THAT mom.  The one who says about a million and a half times to her husband, friend, neighbor, anyone who isn't paying attention... "They are SO cute!!!!!" While giggling like a fool, and wanting to burst with pride and happiness.  Because last night was just pure happiness.  My children, my husband, good friends, good chili, even better pumpkin cheesecake, and Frankenstein!



And that was our Trick or Treating Magic.  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment