Thursday, July 16, 2009

6 Months (plus a little)

Donovan Alexander
6 (almost 7) months old
~Will not sit still in my arms. Definitely a squirmer.
~Will immediately stop crying as soon as he is in my arms.
~Goes to sleep straight away in his crib. He actually sighs in contentment when he is layed down in bed.
~Has been sleeping thru the night since he was 4 months old.
~Super skinny, super long.
~LOVES his sisters. He smiles for them, lunges for them, and loves to pull their hair, which at the moment makes them laugh.
~Eats baby food really well.
~Fuzzy hair on top, very blond. Very blue eyed. Gorgeous, happy, content, easy going... Donovan I am so in love with you. I regrettably never wanted a son. I was terrified of the idea of a son. Especially after we lost your big brother I definitely did not want another son. But fortunately God had you specially picked out for me, planned you when I didn't, knew that you would be the icing on my cake. In my worst of moments and fear I never thought that I would get thru.... God knew he would bring truly wonderful you into my life. He is a wondrous God that I can't wait to introduce you to someday.

6 months stats:
14 pounds (TINY!!!)
27 Inches





1 comment:

  1. So glad I got to kiss and smell this little guy. He is beautiful and a beautiful gift. (and his sweater is in progress)

    ReplyDelete