Things I Know For Sure:
1. Alex will probably never put away the toothpaste, contact solution or hand towel, and I've come to terms with it.
2. Layla will never make it through a meal without singing a song. The song of the day is Mamma Mia.
3. Addison's eyelashes are at least half an inch long..... I'm not exaggerating. I guess it makes up for her lack of hair on top.
4. Isabella is going to be trouble in the next 18 years. She is in kindergarten and has 4 boys in her class who daily tell her she is the most beautiful and argue about who is going to marry her, sit next to her at lunch etc..... kindergarten people. She is very gracious about it however.
5. I have to have my towels folded a certain way. The way my mommy taught me.
6. Donovan is a joy in my life that I thought I would never want. A fourth child, a boy. Nothing compares to my handsome, adorable, tiny baby, or the way I feel when he is crying and stops when I snuggle him up to my cheek.
7. The second milk is poured into my cereal the race begins to finish it before a single cheerio gets soggy.
8. I need to load the dishwasher a particular way for maximum dish fittage. It's a new word pass it around. Lets make it commonplace. Alex never follows suit. You'd think that after seeing where they are all placed for so many years he would get it, but he doesn't.
9. "Friends" (the show) can always make me laugh and I never get tired of it.
10. When I read a book, expect not to hear from me for 24 hours while I read it cover to cover.
11. I started this list because there was something funny that I really wanted to write down, but now I can't remember. Which leads me to number twelve.
12. I can remember minute details about my life, other's lives, celebrities, pop culture, but I can't keep something funny to remember later or all the items I need at the store in my head. I guess that means I have exceptional long term memory and awful short term.
13. Lastly, Addison says the words mashed potatoes in such a way that makes my heart smile, and I can't get enough of it. So watch this video.