Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Snow, snow, and more snow

For the first time in my life I am actually mad at the snow. As ridiculous as that sounds, its true. I can't get my van out of my driveway.... again. I bundled up one 4 year old, a two year old and a 2 week old baby, warmed up my van, started down my driveway, only to hit a patch of ice and deep snow and get stuck. Leading to Layla crying and throwing a fit because I said I couldn't take her to school, which led to the baby waking up and screaming, which led to me getting out in a 3 foot snowdrift to try to dig out the tires so the crying would stop..... didn't work. So I piled the kids out, tried not to slip on the ice walking back up the driveway and brought them back inside the house. All in sub-zero tempretures. If they would have just cancelled school due to the cold weather I would not be dealing with this crap. Oh, and did I mention that it was snowing more at the time???

No comments:

Post a Comment